Sunday, August 15, 2010

Epic Fail.

I'm starting again.

I promise.

I can make excuses, but that's just pathetic. So I won't.

But, if you're interested, I've been working my tail off (can you believe it's already been two years since I started this job?!), traveling to find sun (did you know that it's San Francisco's coldest summer in 40 years?) and reading 80 pounds of newspaper and magazines (why yes, it IS my personal quest to keep print alive).

And on that note - you can keep your Kindles, Nooks, iMaxis, and whatever else you can think of to put content on. Nothing will compare to paging through a magazine and imagining yourself in the photo spreads, or watching the bookmark move through the novel you try to read in five-minute spurts before falling asleep. You hear that? Nada. And it's not just me saying this, it's those clever folks at McSweeney's too. Read it if you don't believe me.

http://www.mcsweeneys.net/2010/8/11flowers.html

No comments: