Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Obsession.

It takes a lot for me to actually spend 99 cents on an iTunes song rather than steal it from one of my friends. This is one of those songs.

Chris Brown (18-year-old phenom) and Jordin Sparks (last season's American Idol winner) sang their hit duet, "No Air," on the Idol results show last week. It's hot. So hot that I sat on the floor next to the TV so I could be closer to it. (I don't care if that makes me a cougar, he's 18 and he's amazing!) It's refreshing to see young entertainers who actually have talent, and who clearly have fun doing their jobs.

Check out the clip below, and try not to love the song. (Also, note Chris Brown's new star tattoo behind his right ear. Rihanna, 19-year-old phenom rumored to be his girlfriend, also got a new star tattoo down her back. They're totally doing it.)

No comments: